Hmmmmm... yeah! It's about me. About my blogging.
This is my second post in my blog and it's after 2 yrs. Whoooow. It's true I didn't have much time to blog in 2008 as i was doing my finals but why the hell i didn't post in 2009 then. [Answer: Please see the title].
One of my friends (Mr.Wiki AKA Maan :P) asked me couple of times to post after seeing my dried out blog. Now I'm answering him.. 'Hey maaaaannn... see!! I'm blogging.' Haha.. Sure, he cant even remember that he asked me to do so coz it was back about in q1 of 2008.
Ok. What am i going to blog about in the future (i mean.. yeah, near future)? Ummm.. should think of it! Anyway let's see how this lazy blogger going to start over. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe... now that u've (re)started blogging... don't wait another 2 years for ur next post :P Monawa hari liyapan...
Post a Comment